Admissions for Fall of 2021
Application for Admission
Covington Classical Academy is currently accepting students for the 8th, 9th and 10th grades. Many students bypass one or two grades. Please click here to read more about entering high school early. We also accept students who choose not to enter high school early.
- We are great for students who enjoy reading and asking parents and teachers difficult questions! Schoolwork generally comes easily for these students. You might have noticed that they are bored with some classes and seem to be losing a bit of the curiosity they showed when younger.
- We do well with families who want their students to be challenged, to learn how to learn, and to be surrounded by other students and families who share this outlook.
- Complete the online Application for Admissions below.
- Schedule a Campus Visit and Interview: parent and student interviews with the Head of School and Director of Admissions are a required part of the application.
- Download and complete the student questionnaire, 2 recommendations (either 2 teachers or 1 teacher and 1 school administrator recommendation) and a transcript request form (they are together in a single PDF document). Click here to download these forms.
CCA has a rolling admissions process. You can complete the admission process when it is convenient for you. Please note: we will cap each grade at 15 students each. We will take prospective students through our admissions process in the order in which applications are received.
Annual tuition is $9,750. We offer financial aid with the goal of allowing any admitted student to attend Covington Classical Academy.
Covington Classical Academy is dedicated to the highest ethical and academic standards. We expect honesty, respect for persons and property, and honorable behavior from all members of our community. Submitting this application is considered verification that you intend to uphold, support, and enforce the school’s expectations of achievement and conduct. It also attests to the fact that the answers in this application are uncompromisingly true.
Further, by submitting this application, you understand that if an enrollment contract is issued, a deposit of $500 must be submitted to hold the applicant’s place. This non-refundable deposit is applied toward the tuition/fees for the school year. You understand that if the applicant is accepted and enrolled, the school reserves the right to dismiss any student under circumstances including, but not limited to: if, in the school’s judgement, the family and school are not able to work together in the best interest of the child; if the family fails to maintain the financial commitment to the school; if the student does not abide by the school’s behavioral expectations.
Covington Classical Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, political affiliation, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs and activities. All interested families are encouraged to apply.