Admissions for Fall of 2023
Application for Admission
Covington Classical Academy is currently accepting students for the 8th, 9th, and 10th grades. We are the school for students who love to learn! Parents might have noticed that current schoolwork comes easy for their students, and therefore they need a more challenging, enriching environment for their schooling. CCA is the perfect place for these students.
- We do well with families who want their students to be challenged, to become lifelong learners, and to be surrounded by other students and families who share the same passion for learning.
- Many CCA students bypass one or two grades. Please click here to read more about entering high school early. We also accept students who choose not to enter high school early.
- Complete the online application HERE or download, print, and complete a physical copy to mail to us at 525 Scott Street, Covington, KY 41011.
- Schedule a campus visit HERE.
- Click HERE to download the student questionnaire, teacher recommendation, and transcript request forms. Bring these forms with you to your campus visit or mail them to us.
CCA has a rolling admissions process. Spots are limited for each grade, so you should fill out the application as soon as you are interested. We will accept prospective students through our admissions process in the order in which applications are received.
Annual tuition is $10,250. We offer financial aid with the goal of allowing any admitted student to attend Covington Classical Academy.
Covington Classical Academy is dedicated to the highest ethical and academic standards. We expect honesty, respect for persons and property, and honorable behavior from all members of our community. Submitting this application is considered verification that you intend to uphold, support, and enforce the school’s expectations of achievement and conduct. It also attests to the fact that the answers in this application are uncompromisingly true.
Further, by submitting this application, you understand that if an enrollment contract is issued, a deposit of $500 must be submitted to hold the applicant’s place. This non-refundable deposit is applied toward the tuition/fees for the school year. You understand that if the applicant is accepted and enrolled, the school reserves the right to dismiss any student under circumstances including, but not limited to: if, in the school’s judgement, the family and school are not able to work together in the best interest of the child; if the family fails to maintain the financial commitment to the school; if the student does not abide by the school’s behavioral expectations.
Covington Classical Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, political affiliation, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs and activities. All interested families are encouraged to apply.